Tuesday, 13 May 2014

OPI - Hollywood If I Could & Essie - Go Ginza





Essie Go Ginza is a perfect no hassle manicure. It looks so immaculate with such little effort, I absolutely love it! You need about two coats and they seem to dry really quickly. I tend to avoid a top coat, as the glossy finish it provides it all you need. 

This time I added one coat of OPI Hollywood If I Could to the top, as a girl can never have too much glitter right? This glitter coat is slightly different from the traditional smaller glitter particles, as it contains both small and large glitter, in the form of strands. I think this makes it easier to apply as it comes out as a more all over coverage, rather than it seeming to be more condensed in certain parts of the nail. This is my favourite glitter top coat at the moment, as it goes really well with any colour and only one coat is needed, which is great as I am not keen on paying shipping to get another bottle.  The two together give a really nice take on a simple, polished, pale pink mani that is great for spring. 

What do you think? Have you any great spring combinations to try? 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Looks great with the Essie polish too! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin