Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Home Extras



I love little things like these for the home, to hang all over the house adding little positive thoughts, pictures, hearts without it looking too cluttered or tacky.

I picked this one up in a little shop in Stratford-upon-Avon when visiting a friend last year. I think it was about £2.99, and I am sure it wasn't specific to that shop, I would guess you could walk into another cute little shop and find one for yourselves.

It really does cheer you up when you have a problem, as how many times have you laughed about it after the event? So, skip the middle worrying part, laugh about it and get on with solving it!

Have you got any cute little signs that I should be searching for when I'm next out shopping?

1 comment:

  1. I love cute little signs like that too! Everything always seems like a big deal in the moment, but 9/10 times it's something to laugh about later! :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin